sábado, 18 de agosto de 2007

My Little Travel Pal



This is the look Isabelle wakes up with in the morning. It's enough to almost make me happy to get up. It's a look that says she's ready to get up and have fun. She even giggles.

This week she has been sleeping until 8am, which makes her mother very happy. Then she plays on her toy mat for another 20 minutes while I doze. After that, it's coffee for me (lovely Guatemalan coffee) and a bottle for her.

In the afternoon we travel around Antigua, sometimes going up to the cross. She uses those big eyes to look at everything when we walk. She's an excellent travelling companion, which is good because she goes with me everywhere. 90% of the time, I use the hip carrier for her because it makes us really mobile (I don't have to figure out how to maneuver the stroller around).

No hay comentarios: