jueves, 23 de agosto de 2007

Chocotenango - the Diet Breaker



Chocotenango is the handmade chocolates store inside Delicioso. Ishmael makes the chocolates and sells them. They are incredibly good - some of the best I've ever tasted. There are all types, from basic types like banana caramel and double chocolate truffle, to more exotic tastes like rosemary and chile. All are totally yummy.



We went for our well-baby check-up and vaccinations. Isabelle was amazingly good natured about the whole thing. She cried when she got the shot, but stopped soon after when I held her. That's a pretty cool feeling.


I found out I know just enough Spanish to be dangerous. I called Edgar, Virginia's (our housekeeper) father who drives a Tuk Tuk and thought I got across that I was at home and needed to go to Hospital Los Angelos. Obviously I did not. He ended up at the hospital thinking I was there, I took another tuk tuk because I couldn't wait too long, he got back to the neighborhood gate soon after I left, and then came to find me at Dr. Juarez's office. Sigh. He did drive me back.

No hay comentarios: