sábado, 25 de agosto de 2007

I Love Antigua

It's funny how sometimes feelings just sneak up on you. Tonight when Isabelle and I went to town for cookies from "Cookies, etc" (amazingly wonderful big cookies (peanut butter, chocolate, white chocolate macadamia nut, ginger, plus 15 other kinds) for 2 Q each (about 25 cents). It's awesome) and on the way home I thought "I love this place".

I love that everyone's my size and at least as dark as I am and so attractive. I love the bustle and the laughter and eating corn with lemon and salt and walking through the market with everything imaginable for sale.

I bought 3 pinapples out of the back of a truck for 10 Q. The guys were giving out tastes, standing in the back of the truck among the fruit. I gave 2 pinapples to the guys at the front gate and cut one up to eat.

No hay comentarios: