sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2007

Big Turkey Eater

Isabelle has now figured out how to move around and take a toy with her - she carries it in her mouth. She loves to play with metal lids so I've washed and given her several, and in this picture she is taking it with her.
Since Robert and I volunteered for Thanksgiving, we never got a big turkey dinner. So today Linda showed me how to make a big turkey dinner, with stuffing and mashed potatoes and fruit salad and gravy.

Isabelle had some of everything but the gravy, and I thought she would burst. She was shoveling it in with both hands about as fast as she could.

Here she is helping Grandma with the turkey.

Hanging out with Dad.
Robert makes these elaborate towers with blocks we got for Isabelle, and she loves to knock them down.





Here's breakfast with Grandma

Being with Grandpa seems to make her contempletive.



1 comentario:

Terry dijo...

I don't think she can get any cuter!! I'm still amazed that Tommy is home and seeing her at home with you and Robert is amazing as well.

Terry