viernes, 12 de octubre de 2007

Very Happy Baby and Giant Baby Stuff Garage Sale

Today, Isabelle has been the happiest I've ever seen her. She smiles and smirks and plays a lot. She smiles when she sees Robert and laughs. She is back on her nap schedule (1 for about an hour at about 9am and 1 for about 1 1/2 hours around 2pm) and sleeps through the night, from about 7:30pm to about 6:30am. Even though I know she misses the hub bub around the house in Antigua and the other babies, she has started paying more attention to Robert and I and smiling at us more (we are trumped in interest by Tesla and Isbre, though). We are going to spend this month basically getting her used to Robert and I and our house and routines. After that we plan on letting family come and visit. I know this has caused some bad feelings, but I can see now that this is best for her and us.

Robert found a listing for a giant baby stuff sale just a mile from the house, so I went with Isabelle this morning and bought baby clothes (we were short jeans and long-sleaved shirts) and toys like a little musical work bench. We also got a back pack so Robert can take her on his back when we go places.

No hay comentarios: