lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

The Last Monday in Guatemala

I can't really grasp that I'll be leaving here in 3 days. Having Robert here makes it more real, but still it just doesn't seem possible.

Isabelle is sitting at my feet playing with a pot and its lid, and the tie at the foot of my pajamas. She wasn't really interested in breakfast this morning, but just wanted a lot of juice to drink. I'm not sure why sometimes she likes lots of food, and sometimes not. If she's not hungry for food she generally makes up for it with formula, so it's not a problem, but just curious.

1 comentario:

Terry dijo...

Trust me on this, honey...you won't grasp being at home for a while, either. I've been home for almost week and it still feels strange to me, as if I'm in some kind of a dream. I wonder when this will start to feel "normal".

Believe it or not, I'd still rather be in Guatemala and if Danny ever decides he's ready to go, we're outta here!

Enjoy your last full day there and give Amanda and her girls a hug from me before you go.

Terry