lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2007

My Baby Carrot


Today I dressed Isabelle in one of her new outfits, the one with bright green pants and bright orange top. When Alba and I were out looking for CD's and she was holding a sleeping Isabelle, she looked at me and said "I'm holding a little carrot". It was so funny, and I don't know how she thinks of these things but once she said it I could see how true it was and kept seeing that image.


We are full of accomplishments this week. Isabelle can scooch backwards on her behind, undo her diaper, make noises from further back in her throat (like practicing Klingon) and can do the splits while sitting, reach forward and stick her face on the floor, and lift herself back up to a sitting position. I see a gymnist in our future.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Cute outfit. I like the carrot comment.