lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Two Month Old Pictures

My ballet dancer in training.
"What trouble can I get into now?!"




Daddy's girl, helping make breakfast. (Your favorite is waffles, and you ask for them every day. Sometimes twice a day.)





















You like to carry your baby on their back, like I carry you. I now use a scarf to tie her on.


I like this picture because somehow it says "American Gothic" to me. I also like the obvious size comparison between you and your Dad's foot, which is bigger and longer than your thigh.



This hat, from Grandma Byrne from her trip to Ireland, says "The leprechans made me cute", looks really cute on you. And, I adore your smile. Dad was standing behind me and doing things to make you laugh, which is how I got such a good picture.









No hay comentarios: