martes, 22 de abril de 2008

Pictures, Playdates

All dressed up for church in the outfit her grandmother got for her. The sweater is one from when I was a baby, and I bet my Mom knitted it.



You love balloons. You can spot one from hundreds of feet away and point and wave your arms. You and your dad have a special language all your own, which is mostly raspberries. I would not have imagined that you could hold an entire conversation consisting of just spit-producing mouth noises, but I would be wrong. You two have intonations and different expressions and bonding through raspberries.

At a play date at Lorena's. From the left, Owen, Isabel, and Anika. You look like prisoners planning the great escape. At one point you climbed part way up the baby gate, so maybe you were plotting!

Somehow you talked Elena into pushing you around the house on her rider. You two must have done 6 laps, with you smiling like a maniac and Elena doing her best to keep pushing you. Lorena and I would perform a U-turn at the walls, and then off you two would go again.

This was a really cute dress I had just bought at the Pass-It-On kids used clothing sale. You look great in it, and I love clothing in denim because stains wash out.

This was a sweet Daddy-Daughter moment. I had to take the picture quickly, though, because you hardly ever hold still long enough for a good picture.

I LOVE this picture. I'm not sure what the expression on your face is, but it's full of meaning.

No hay comentarios: