miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2010

At preschool you are getting along with the other girls well. You don't do as well when I'm there; you will cling to me and be rude to them. Today Nasya, Mira, and Emilia ran after you when you ran to see me before I left after dropping you off. They were talking about being friends and something about everyone gets to be friends. You told them to go away, you were just going to be with me. And your tone was very rude. So, I kissed you on the head and left. I think it must be hard work getting along with others and you look for the easy company of Mom. I also think that's why you need exercise right after preschool.

You helped pick up after dinner tonight, even wiping down the table without any problem. I've been slowly adding chores and you're getting the hand of them. You now put your own dishes away, pick up your own dishes for all the meals and snacks, get out your own dishes for meals and snacks, pick up Dad's dishes in the morning, wipe off the table after meals, feed the dog (we get the food for you) including having Isbre get the paper in the morning, put Isbre in her kennel when we leave the house, and make sure the dog toys are picked up and put in her bin.

No hay comentarios: