jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

Isabel-isms

Every day there are new phrases you use that aren't quite right but show how your mind works. When you were describing where the ginger bread houses were to Dad, you said they were on the "radio desk". They were on the armoire, which is where we used to keep the TV and radio receiver. Dad gave you a funny look, so you figured out that what you called it wasn't quite right, so then you called it "the open and close", because the doors of it open and close.

A few days ago you told me that Daddy had given you some "nipple glue" and you had put it on. This made me really curious, so I asked you about it. You thought for a minute, then said it was so you wouldn't stink. At that point I knew what you were talking about. When you ask Dad why he puts on deodorant he tells you "So I don't stink." Lately he's been letting you use it when he does, and you tend to put it on your chest rather than under your arms.

No hay comentarios: