martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Can they come over?

Today you were endlessly asking if Tino and Francis could come over. I set your analog wind-up clock with the alarm so you could see how long it was until we picked them up (and I could sneak in a lesson on telling time) and you carried the clock all over the house with you and still kept asking me.

I decided that if I don't lay down to take a nap with you, getting you to take a nap is impossible. This week and the last part of last week, I let you stay up if you give me an hour of peace and quiet. I thought it would be impossible for you to not keep after me constantly, so it was going to be more of an excuse for me to put your in your room than a viable solution, but you were very good. You needed to be reminded several times, but not that many. You mostly just played by yourself (something that never happens otherwise), giving your dolls instructions on how to slide down the slide.

No hay comentarios: