domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2008

I See Stars

Tonight, for the first time, you looked up and said "stars", then you looked again and said "more stars". I've showed them to you twice, and you have some on the ceiling in your room, and you can recognize them in books, but I've never seen you recognize them in the sky before. You are so smart!

We went shopping tonight to look for the next step up in child proofing for the cupboards, since you now know how to get into the ones that you need to put your finger into a small opening in the cupboard and push down. We go several new ones that you need to press a button while opening the oval that fit over the knobs on the cupboard doors. I give them 6 months, but it's enough time for me to move out all the really nasty stuff we have under the sinks.

No hay comentarios: