martes, 4 de enero de 2011

Cousins

We visited with the cousins over New Years. Sadly, you are not that interested in playing with Kiera, who is 3 months younger than you. You loved to play with Julie, who is 4 years older than you, and some with Ryan who is 2 years older than you. You did play a little bit with Kiera when the rest of us were playing a card game, playing house with you as Mother as her as the girl.

You did a great job riding your bike around the lake for 2.5 miles. The last mile you needed a lot of help from Dad and you cried a fair amount, but you still tried to catch up to Ryan. Both Aunt Jennie and Uncle Dave were very impressed that you could ride your bike without training wheels.

Christmas was fun, and you liked the toys. I like the games because they're fun to play with you.

Tonight you told me "Mama Modesta is not my favorite Mama. Mama Maria is my favorite Mama". I asked why and you said something about Mama Maria liking you better. I told you that Mama Modesta would adore you if she knew you better. You then asked if Mama Maria and Mama Modesta live together and are friends. I was trying to think of how to explain it to you. I said "No, but isn't it great they could work together for you?" You thought that sounded good.

No hay comentarios: